From Salt Lake City, Utah:
- Take I-15 north to Idaho Falls, Idaho (119 miles).
- At exit 119, take ramp RIGHT to US-20.
- Then just follow the next set of directions.
From Idaho Falls, Idaho:
- Take US-20 north to West Yellowstone, Montana approximately 110 miles.
From Yellowstone National Park:
- Exit the west entrance from Yellowstone National Park into West Yellowstone, Montana.
From Bozeman, Montana:
- Head south on Hwy 191 (90 miles) to West Yellowstone.
From Jackson Hole, Wyoming and Grand Teton National Park:
- Head north on WY-22 (17.1 miles) over Teton Pass and into Idaho.
- Stay on SR-33 heading northwest (23.9 miles).
- Turn RIGHT (north) onto SR-32 (28.4 miles) towards Ashton.
- Remain on SR-32/SR-47 for one mile through the town of Ashton.
- Then turn RIGHT (north) onto US-20 (37 miles) to West Yellowstone (50 miles).
Page generated at: 07:50:24